B Holding Group Foundation Inc. is dedicated to reducing health disparities in communities across the USA.
We specifically work on social marketing, family planning and STI/HIV/AIDS prevention by putting together sexual health education programs on colleges campuses and distributing thin, vegan friendly, pH friendly, odorless and all natural condoms throughout the community. We collaborate with like-minded partners from across the country to bring about the change we know is needed.
Our goal is to (a) prevent new HIV infections, (b) reduce unplanned pregnancies, (c) leverage data to advance health disparities research and (d) reduce health disparities and inequities.
B Holding Group Foundation Inc. creates this impact by leveraging:
- SOCIAL-MEDIA FOCUSED INFORMATION DISTRIBUTION
- Utilize digital and social media to increase awareness of sexual health and family planning information through carefully curated, engaging content,
- HEALTH CENTERED EVENTS
- Conduct events to reduce stigma by engaging the community fun, status-neutral activities, increase community-level awareness of HIV status through free rapid HIV testing, and increase access to HIV prevention products and services through the distribution of condoms, and linkages to care for those seeking treatment
- DEVELOP A PIPELINE OF PUBLIC HEALTH CHANGE MAKERS
- Support College Ambassadors: A collective of diverse aspiring public health leaders and advocates, to develop age-appropriate,
linguistically and culturally informed, accessible, inclusive, data-driven interventions and activities to increase safe sex on college campuses